Customer Service Representative
Accord Carton is seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative to work in our Alsip location.
This position requires you to provide superior customer service to accounts,customers, and sales representatives. You will also provide support and information to design, production, and prepress departments. You will be required to function in a professional manner, with a sense of urgency, and must be detailed orientated in order to increase our value as a packaging supplier.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete service requirements & requests from customers, and sales representatives.
- Supporting assigned customer accounts and sales representatives.
- Processing job estimates, job specifications, designs and color approvals, samples, production trials, shipping releases, and order invoicing.
- Timeliness & accuracy of information and updating information in assigned account files and the computer database.
- Resolving conflicts that may arise between customer requirements and the production schedule, keeping sales and the customer informed of problems.
- Processing sales orders, job tickets, scheduling orders, ensuring the correct raw material are used and order availability by the required ready date.
- Communicating with customers and sales representatives, providing information from files and computer system as needed.
- Maintaining and identifying customer files and records in storage.
- Developing customer order processing procedures to assist in account transfers.
- Managing account inventory and timely inventory releases.
- Participating in supporting the ISO-9001:2000 Quality System.
- Following all plant safety, sanitation and quality procedures.
- Any other appropriate work assignments as required.
- 5 plus years of Customer Service experience in the folding carton or printing industry is highly desirable.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Superior and proven customer service experience.
- Order Entry, Order Processing, Invoicing and Finished Goods Inventory Management.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Accord Carton is an EOE