Accord Carton is seeking a full-time Feeder/Catchers/Sorters to work in our Alsip, Illinois location.
This position requires you to, feed cartons into a gluing machine, and remove finished cartons off the machine and place them into a corrugate shipper. The feeder and packer shall periodically perform QC checks on product.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Feed cartons on various finishing glue machines at production speeds.
- Watching the machine for jam ups, and stopping the machine if it jams up.
- Checking the carton quality and verifying the item regularly.
- Assist the operator in checking the glue pot or cleaning glue nozzle tips.
- Assist the case stacker with setting up and labeling cases.
- Read and distinguish load tags while identifying carton items.
- Perform packing finished goods product into corrugate shippers.
- Assure the correct amount of cartons is placed into the corrugate cases.
- Perform periodic QC checks on Finished Goods cartons prior to packing.
- Cleaning the machines, and sweeping the floor while the machine is down.
- Reworking cartons, or carton salvage if necessary.
2 plus years’ experience in the folding Carton industry is preferred.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accord Carton is an EOE