Accord Carton is seeking a full-time Finishing Operator to work in our Alsip, Illinois location.
This position requires you to operate various gluing machines safely, efficiently, with quality as a top priority. You will be responsible for directing the work of team members to maximize productivity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete make-readies and in process adjustments on glue machines.
- Operate various types of glue machines, and case packing machines.
- Reduce carton waste, rework and producing quality cartons.
- Check carton quality, batch count and case pack.
- Read and understand job ticket orders.
- Complete the job order and check final production count against order.
- Make sure the feeders, catchers and packers are completing their assignments effectively.
- Making machine repairs and maintenance as needed.
- Keep machines and work area clean.
Previous experience as Gluer/Finishing Operator in a folding carton plant highly desirable.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accord Carton is EOE