Accord Carton is seeking an experienced full-time Industrial Electrician to work in our Alsip, Illinois location.
This position requires you to be an experienced Industrial Electrician with 3-phase, 480 V, and Industrial troubleshooting experience. You will be required to install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair Industrial electrical equipment and associated electrical and electrical controls.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specification to determine layout of electrical equipment installations, maintenance and repair.
- Ability to assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring equipment on Plant and Production systems.
- Demonstrate safe and proficient use of shop tools (both hand and power)
- Knowledge and ability to trouble shoot PLC’S.
- Conduct preventative maintenance programs and keep accurate maintenance records.
- Follow all Company and OSHA guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be physically capable of performing work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs.
- Must follow and have knowledge of all State and Local Electrical Codes.
- Ability to read drawings, schematics and blueprints.
- Ability to stand extended periods of time and lift up to 70 pounds.
- Must have 4 plus years of proven Industrial Electrical experience.
- Must have good math skills.
- Manufacturing experience highly desired.
- High School diploma required.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accord Carton is EOE