Tooling Fabricator for Die Cutting
Accord Carton is seeking a full-time Tooling Fabricator for Die Cutting to work in our Alsip location.
This position requires you to provide the Fabrication of Tooling for our Manufacturing Plant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate CNC machines.
- Operate Gerber, Cutting of wood for stripping units and cutting blankets.
- Operate Marbach, milling steel plates for Bobst counter plates.
- Operate BSI grid bender, bending steel for Bobst blanking units.
- Following all safety, sanitation and quality and SQF and ISO 9001:2015 procedures.
- Any other appropriate work assignments as required.
- 2 plus years of relevant experience as a Tooling Fabricator for Die -Cutting, preferably in the Folding Carton industry. Prefer to have knowledge of the general structural needs of folding carton production processes and machines. Knowledge of the characteristics of various paperboard substrates. Must have good working knowledge of Software die works. Must have computer and math skills, and ability to use measuring devices.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Accord Carton is an EOE